Our passion is to make a difference in the world and to build dreams in the process.
To our Total Concepts team, it is not enough to build beautiful homes. We have built our company around the idea that, with enough care, a dream truly can be realized beyond the structure of the home.
Everything that we do, throughout all of the phases of construction, has to do with giving our clients the best possible chance at experiencing their vision-come-to-life. The only way to accomplish the task of realizing a dream home is to build strong relationships from start to finish with everyone involved. Clients, architects, general contractors, subcontractors, engineers, designers, and vendors must all partner together toward the goal.
To make this partnership work, we focus on the tenets of Integrity, Teamwork, and Excellence in the midst of a Life Giving dynamic culture. We truly believe that serving our clients’ needs and desires is our highest priority and we are committed to fulfilling that purpose.
As committed as the people of Total Concepts are to their work, they are likewise committed to making a difference in the world beyond. Many serve in the community through outreach, homeless shelters, orphanages, and projects for single moms—–both locally and internationally. They build and remodel houses and offices for families and services without means both within our region and in third world countries.
Being different than other builders is not our pursuit. Making a difference in our community and the lives of those we serve is indeed our passion.
As the men and women of Total Concepts we are committed to honor and uphold the following values and behaviors.
- Honesty is non-negotiable
- Hold self and others accountable for actions and outcomes
- Do the right thing always
- Own your own mistakes
- Follow through on commitments
- Actions will match our words
- We stand behind our work
- Honor others in speech & action, 24/7
- Mediate in fairness and be just
- Challenging the status quo
- Hire people who are better than us
- Never compromise on appropriate quality
- Challenge yourself to do better
- Develop others toward excellence
- Take ownership and encourage others to do the same
- Be consistent in practices
- Reach out to others beyond our own expertise
- Recognize and value each member’s uniqueness, abilities and contribution
- Open and honest communication
- Accept criticism from others
- Support and encourage each team member in the journey
- Catalytic and creative environment
- Unity in decision making process
- Share success with total team
- Dream together
- Lead with questions
- Clarify expectations of team members
- Live in an atmosphere of expectation and creativity
- Acts of kindness—random and unexpected
- Be intentional
- Take the risk
- Be generous
- Enjoy the ride—have fun